DOOR POLICY (You Must Bring I.D)
1. Entry is at the discretion of the management and door staff.
2. Basing House reserves the right to operate a ‘No Search = No Entry’ door policy.
3. Entry is only permitted to those over the age of 18. Basing House operates a ‘Challenge 21 Policy’ whereby ‘No ID = No Entry’. Only photo driving licenses, photo passports and photo ID bearing the ‘PASS’ holographic logo are accepted as proof of age. Student cards are NOT accepted
4. Basing House does NOT admit large male or predominately male parties
5. Any individual who is, or appears to be, intoxicated will be refused entry.
6. Violence/Harassment: Basing House has a zero tolerance policy with respect of harassment, violence or threatening behaviour.
7. Basing House operates a smart casual dress code. No sportswear, hats or tracksuit bottoms. You CAN wear trainers. Any individual not adhering to the dress code will be refused entry.
8. A patron of Basing House is expected to behave in such a manner as not to put himself or herself, or any other customer or any member of staff at risk to personal injury or loss of life
9. CCTV is in operation throughout the premises